Monday, December 22, 2008

Getting in the habit.

Well, I'm counting down the last days before I leave. Okay, 6 days. Fooooooo. My heart skips a beat when I think of it. I haven't really realized it yet, but that's to be expected I suppose. It'll definitely happen in the most embarrassing of times.
I'm doing my preparations a little last minute. Such as finding a place to stay, maybe buying a Euro-rail pass, etc. I didn't want to plan anything at first, but...
This is more so me getting used to logging in and actually posting something. Once it's habitual I won't have to force myself to do it and then there won't be 3 month intervals between half-assed postings. I'm sure there will be, and I'll look back at this and be all "oh, I was so naive then. How much the world has taught me".
You haven't heard? This is the journey of a young man's self discovery! Adventure, man! Good God. I'll be picking up worldly phrases, sketching landscapes, wearing a beret, you name it!
This isn't going anywhere. I'm just nervously laughing. See you soon.

Kenzie

3 comments:

Maiku Aikidoka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maiku Aikidoka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maiku Aikidoka said...

Best of luck on your flight and first couple of weeks bro; But after that your on your own :P. I'll try and put you in touch with a good friend of mine in Sweden. You guys are pretty like-minded, I figure you'd get along just fine.
Once I figure out what's going on with Jenn and I, I'll let you know so we can figure something out.

Anyways enjoy your flight, and We'll see you there man.

Peace brother
-Mike