Friday, August 21, 2009

A very important date.

Well, it would seem I've not updated my blog in about 4 months. If I've inconvenienced you in anyway, please, feel free to blog about it.
The past while in Scotland has been one crazy and awesome blur but I am now back in Canada. Yes, Halifax, Nova Scotia. Abiding in my sisters 1/3 of the way renovated house, I am sleeping in the furnished basement bedroom for the year. A nice contrast of gorgeous modern kitchen connected to the torn up floorboards and unpainted walls of the living room is great, oddly enough.
Anywho, I hope to get my camera working again and begin updating the blog with further artistic endeavors and amusing anecdotes. Thank god for spell check, or else that last sentence would have been wildly embarrassing for all you grammar police.

Godspeed!

No comments: