Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Swiss Chocolate.

I was in Berlin, for about an hour, until my British pals (Milo, Reuben, and Patrick that is) convinced me to come stay in a loft that there 12 friends had rented in Amsterdam for the weekend. Needless to say, I wanted to go to Amsterdam again, and free accomodation is always awesome.
It was friday the 13th and, appropriately?, our trip was delayed due to somebody throwing themselves on the track. That was a bit odd, but we continued nontheless.
I had lost my coat in Poland, and had been layering up with whatever longsleeves I could find. It consisted mostly of me in my only long sleeved shirt, and my only dress shirt. Smashing as it was, I was super pumped to be given a new coat by a dude who was on his way to India. More free stuff! Awesome weekend! Very cool people, I think Britain holds a lot of similarities to Canada. Aside from dental care and the ungodly amount of slang they use.
But now, Switzerland is wet and stupidly expensive. I shant be here for too long. Ive been convinced to head down to Napals, and take the Mediteranean coast to Spain. It sounds gorgeous, and it means I could aim for Cannes, as well as end up nearish the Cannary islands. I was also told of a pilgramage you can make through spain. Theres like a bunch of churches, and each one stamps your passport and at the end you get some sort of medallion and (hopefully) a "get into heaven free" card. I might have to barter that one.
I will give them this. Even the regular chocolate bars RULE here. Plus, didnt they invent valcro? If Dad's reading this, I might just apoligize for not having called home in a lil while. Blame it on all the fun Im having. Hope you guys are enjoying your week *snicker* off. LATER!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love you, too, man.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kenzie;
The student loan people need to talk to you :). I'll email you the details as well but you may want to check in with Mom. Sounds like your trip is going great!
David Connor Mom and I went to Mitch's concert in Dalbrae last night. He did really well and it was fun.
Dad