Friday, February 27, 2009

Barcelona stilll.

So, my trip to Mallorca seems more and more expensive, and I wasnt sure what to do. But through a series of trivial events I ended up meeting some squatters. My british friends were a bit on edge about it, and had some commitments, so it ended up just being me and these three dudes. I think maybe the dread locks and such freaked them out. Damned hippies.
But they were awesome guys. Two were from Estonia, and one was from Thunder bay, Canada. THunder bay! Does anybody other than me remember that god awful show? And if they do, do they maybe have some DVDs I can borrow of it?
Anywho, Im staying with them for free in a house thats nicer than the apartment I payed to live in. Itll probably just be a few days. I dont think I hate cops enough to be there for too too long.
But I have to make this short, I have to get my stuff ready and head to the beach. Its super hot today, but these crazy Spaniards still walk around in scarves and jackets, like its cold! Apparently in the summer its like... 26 degrees in the dead of night. I dont think I could handle that.
Since this isss the internet generation, dont think Im dead if Im not check my facebook every day. Its just because, even though they found a tv and computer, they havent found a way to get free internet too. Soon Im going to learn how to dumpster dive behind grocery stores! Then, I think living that cheaply for a little while can probably justify buying an expensive ferry ticket to the islands. Godspeed!

Love, Milhouse

2 comments:

cgnn said...

I think you mean Danger Bay. Which was awful, yes, but so Canadian! oh, the clean-cut fun!

Anonymous said...

i thought you were talking about thunder alley, with a very young (like, forrest gump-young) haley joel osmont. but, whatever. that was also a bad show, for the record.